Thank you for your interest in providing media coverage of the Tennessee Valley Fair. We enjoy our great relationships with our media friends! Upon receipt of this completed form, the Tennessee Valley Fair will review the Media Credentials Request Form.
Media credentials are for working members of the media only. The Tennessee Valley Fair reserves the right to determine eligibility for media credentials. Credentials will be issued to recognized news services, radio stations, and television stations and must be participating in one or more of the following activities:
- Broadcasting live from the fairgrounds to report on Tennessee Valley Fair related activities, individuals, events or competitions.
- Interviewing for a Tennessee Valley Fair related article, feature, or segment.
- Taking photos to accompany a Tennessee Valley Fair related article, feature, or segment.
- Shooting video and/or recording interviews to feature the Tennessee Valley Fair related activity, individual, event or competition as part of news package, documentary or online feature.
The following requests are NOT eligible for media credentials:
- Credentials for family or friends of media member.
- Credentials for members of the media attending the Tennessee Valley Fair on personal time.
The Tennessee Valley Fair will request proof of publications, interviews, etc. for each day media member was on-site. Failure of proof will result in denying further use of media credentials. The Tennessee Valley Fair implements a Clear Bag Policy. Failure to comply with any of these procedures or unauthorized use of a credential may result in refusal, forfeiture of credential privileges, and/or removal from the premises.
Once applied for and officially approved, arrangements to pick-up media credentials will be made.
If you are a freelance, YouTube, online, etc. (non-traditional media) journalist, please provide any additional resources to validate your organization. Examples: website, social media, published works, etc.
Entry Dates Request
Please list press team members, job titles, the number of days and which dates they will attend, and what events they are covering.
Use the text box below or upload your own Word document/PDF file.
- John Doe, Director of Promotions - 2 days, (9/8, 9/17), Fair Food Throwdown, Hometown Heroes Day.
- Jane Doe, Videographer - 1 day (9/12), Senior Citizens Day.
If approval is confirmed, arrangements will be made for credentials to be picked up at the Tennessee Valley Fair Main Office before the Fair begins on September 8.