Thank you for your interest in covering the 2019 Tennessee Valley Fair! We are happy to have you on-site during the 10-day event.
Media credentials are for working members of the media only. The Tennessee Valley Fair reserves the right to determine eligibility for media credentials. Credentials will be issued to recognized newspapers, magazines, news services, radio stations, and television stations and must be participating in one or more of the following activities:
- Broadcasting live from the fairgrounds to report on Tennessee Valley Fair related activities, individuals, events or competitions.
- Interviewing for a Tennessee Valley Fair related article, feature or segment.
- Taking photos to accompany a Tennessee Valley Fair-related article, feature or segment.
- Shooting video and/or recording interviews to feature the Tennessee Valley Fair related activity, individual, event or competition as part of news package, documentary or online feature.
The following requests are NOT eligible for media credentials:
- Credentials for family or friends of media member.
- Credentials for members of the media attending the Tennessee Valley Fair on personal time.
The Tennessee Valley Fair will request proof of publications, interviews, etc. for each day media member was on-site. Failure of proof will result in denying further use of media credentials.